Mind Mapping for Business Productivity
In an era of information overload and ever-increasing demands on our time and teams, we believe mind mapping is the must-have tool for modern professionals who want to take control of their work. This innovative one day workshop shows how mind mapping can support and enable business professionals in the management of tasks, time, and teams, to get things done and maximise productivity!
"The workshop illuminated several ways for me to work smarter, not harder. I have implemented these ideas and have found personal productivity has increased and tasks are done quicker, which has allowed me to improve my service levels to others in the organisation"
Fleet Business Development Manager - Listers Group
Biggerplate workshops are energetic, interactive, and firmly grounded in the realities of modern business, ensuring your time is spent gaining practical insights and learning that can be applied easily and immediately. The workshop content is based upon our own extensive business experience, and learning/research from our community of over 80,000 mind map users from around the globe!
Our Business Productivity workshop is delivered regularly as a public workshop, and also in-house for organisations who want to improve the productivity of their teams.
For in-house training enquiries, please fill out the following form and we’ll get in touch right away!
For details of upcoming public workshops, please see below.
Public Workshop Calendar:
25 October 2016
Take control of your tasks and boost you productivity in this one day training course from Biggerplate!
What you'll learn:
- A simple four stage process to enable effective management of time and tasks
- How to create a powerful dashboard mind map to manage your daily working
- The basic principles of effective mind mapping
- The key features and benefits of mind mapping software
For individual places, please see public workshop calendar for pricing information.
- For in-house workshop delivery, we charge a simple fixed fee of £749 for up to 14 participants. If you'd like to bring this workshop to your organisation, please get in touch!
- Biggerplate delivers services around the world, and will be happy to discuss training outside the UK
- You do not need to bring anything with you for this workshop
- We're happy to discuss mind mapping software, and provide an overview of the options and features available, but there is no software 'sales pitch' in our workshops. The learning we share is universally applicable to all good quality mind mapping software
"I thought the workshop was delivered with an excellent balance of informality and structure. Exercises were thought provoking and helped to set the context well. I left with the urge to convert our cumbersome Excel business strategy document into a map"
Consultant at Elevate UK
"I found the workshop useful as it shows a realistic and effective way to organise, plan and keep track of your everyday activities as well as keep it presentable."
Project Manager at Interserve
"I would definitely recommend this workshop. I have no previous experience with Mind mapping, so found the workshop very useful. Very productive. Great environment. Great guys."
Local Business Development Manager: Listers Audi
Workshop Enquiry Form:
Alternatively, you can contact us direct at moc.etalpreggib@gniniart or on +44 (0) 203 286 8336.