Partners > NastGroup Inc.
NastGroup, Inc. was founded in 1998 in Plymouth, Michigan in the USA. NastGroup’s
mission is to offer tools and services which will help organizations and individuals
save time, organize their thinking, improve learning, creativity, memory, job performance
and maximize the power of their minds.
Co-founder Jamie Nast is the author of
Idea Mapping and has taught her Idea Mapping Workshop to over 20,000 professionals
around the globe since 1992. For more information about Jamie see her bio.
Workshops and Presentations
NastGroup, Inc. offerings include organizational workshops, keynote conference presentations
and public courses
on the following topics:
- Idea Mapping: A Learning Workshop - This course teaches foundational
skills necessary for exceptional success in leadership, creativity, thinking, and
learning in business and life. This workshop focuses on building your skills in
these areas so that you can apply them immediately to your profession and life.
For a complete description of the Idea Mapping Workshop see the
- Memory – This workshop teaches individuals how to effectively gain
and retain knowledge, improve productivity and focus, and increase their ability
to learn more efficiently by teaching them memory skills. For a complete description
of the Memory Workshop see the course abstract.
- Speed Reading & Memory – This workshop teaches individuals how
to effectively gain and retain knowledge, improve productivity and focus, and increase
their ability to learn more efficiently by teaching them memory and speed reading
skills. For a complete description of this workshop see the course abstract.
Additional offerings and products:
- Graphic Facilitation – NastGroup can capture and/or facilitate
any event where the live outcome is documented in an electronic or hand-drawn Idea
Map that can be distributed to the entire group after the event.
- Team Facilitation – NastGroup offers teams the ability to work
through challenges/brainstorming sessions via the Team Idea Mapping Method.
- Idea Mapping Book - Jamie brings her practical workshop
right to the reader.
- Idea Mapping Kit
– Per Jamie Nast…“For years I've looked for an ideal way to organize and carry the
tools I needed without having multiple binders -- one for my planner, one for my
PDA, and one for all my Idea Mapping materials. After investigating every office
supply store and coming up empty handed, I finally gave in and created one myself.
I'm so pleased to be able to share it with you!”
- If you would like to attend a free 1-hour Idea Mapping webinar see this link.
To see Idea Mapping examples from professionals around the globe see the Idea Mapping
and the Idea Mapping Website